Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Domain for Ayomaos

Several days ago, I confused search for a suitable domain for "Ayomaos", which I have already made. Almost three years, I manage some free blog hosting with Blogger.

At first, I try to buy a domain that has been recommended by google, including Blogger.
After learning that there is a tutorial, actually very satisfactory, when we buy a domain that has been recommended by Google. We do not need to be bothered to make changes on the domain blog that already exists.

But be lamented is, when I see the facilities do not support Paypal payment, my intention to eventually purchase a domain that has been recommended by Google, I cancel.

I tried to contact Mrs. Ani to ask where she purchased the domain for the blog. Recommendations have been given the lead to cybercoral.com ( http://order.cybercoral.com/index.php ), which is managed by Mr Izmu (Batam).



After long thinking, I finally concluded that better results from the purchase of Indonesian people, and that means I have supported the development of Human Resources of Indonesia.

Through Yahoo Messenger, I get a step-by-step guide to buying a domain at the same time apply to the blogger.

According to my personal, very good for Order.cybercoral.com recommended as a solution looking for Web Hosting and Domain. Both in terms of price offered and service provided to customers. Information that has been outstanding, said that to set up the domain in blogger takes 24 hours, even up to 48 hours. But in Order.cybercoral.com, I only take 3 hours, it also caused a slow internet connectivity even damaged. Service payments through Paypal is the reason why I purchased the domain on the site.

So if you're looking for webhosting / domain, I recommend that you buy in Order.cybercoral.com. I guarantee that you will get satisfaction, because Order.cybercoral.com serve customers with a friendly and satisfying.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

7 comments:

Cyber Coral said...

thanks for having you business with us :)

devianty said...

nice info, good luck 4 u

jaloee said...

wah selamat boss.. dah punya domain sendiri uy.. keyen mas..

admin said...

ayo kapan yusul... biar tambah wing reviewnya..he..he..

Smart Stepz said...

Selamat deh Mas sudah punya domain sendiri. Jadi lebih keren gitu.

loedin said...

thank's for your support

Ani said...

Mulane kupingku puanas, jebul jenengku disebut2 di sini he..he..he.. jadi ini to domain yg kemarin di beli? Selamat yach, moga sukses selalu. Yuk maos malih.

Post a Comment

Adsense Indonesia ads ads ads

Recent Comment

Follower

My friends

[A] • Abryan • Agnoe • Anied • Antiqueall [B] • bidikCOM • Budiawan H [C] • Catalog Tutorial [D] • Destiny • Djemari Ijal • Dorothy L [E] [F] [G] • Gemmasnewworld [H] • HEALTHINFO@EarthyMe [I] • iEn Muncet • Ihsan's Blog • Ikma Malaysia [J] [K] [L] [M] [N] • Nuranuraniku [O] • O-Range [P] [Q] [R] • Robbie's Blog [S] [T] • tiriBC • True Pillager [U] [V] [W] [X] [Y] [Z]